Am having Conjunctivitis (or red eye infection) so have to take mc today; despite a Discovery Channel event today.
Guilty as I am, it actually feels good to be able to stay home since Sunday. It's been a while since I had such a long "hibernation" break as I've been up and running about for events more than 12hrs a day for the past weeks.
Spoke to one of my college classmates yesterday as he was down to Singapore for video shooting. I believe he is the only one who is enjoying his career right now (note: he has always been a production fanatic) despite not having a "social" life. Good for him!
Bf mentioned to me that most people searched their whole life for a career which they like, but it is a high possibility that we would not locate it. I guess the motivation for people to stay on to a job which they dislike would be financial rewards and benefits we get out of it. Sad to say but true; this is life.
But on the other hand, in my opinion, isnt:
Passion --> Result Orientated Behavior --> Rewards?
Betul kan?
*oh what the heck*
1 comment:
Hi! Nice meeting you here! Your blogger page's really fabulous. I appreciate your charm and creativity. Mind visiting my page? You sure will get good refreshment there! Welcome!
Post a Comment