Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Crossroads

Farewell to the rigorous datelines, presentations, projects! But those were the sources to some of my great memories. Yeah I've gotta admit that I missed studying. When we were burying our heads on books memorizing those terms for exams, or when we were out holding those boom mics under the hot sun tryin to complete that particular shot; I wished I were a graduate.

But now, OK I missed those moments.

As working = working

but

Studying = studying, assignments, movies, shopping, mamak, pasar malams, gossips, manicures, Genting, partying and alot more.

SO yeah I guess that justified why I missed studying.

Anyway received my honours last month back in KL...



Trying to fit in the gown



Bestie in class- Cynthia




The Pals


With my head of school


My proud parents and I with the Vice Chancellor of UCSI


The highlight of graduating - Throwing your Mortar Board


The person who'd accompanied me through the 3years


My family who'd supported me my whole life!



Family Portrait =)

Finally...

Professionally shot

My Pillars =)

I'm very proud to have my parents who supported me in everything I do. Without them, I'm lost

Great days of my life

On another note, somebody turned one year "wiser" last week =)

The Birthday Boy


Celebrated at One Rochester

I'm such a lazy blogger; that's all for now =)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your achievement! Welcome to the Rat Race (sorry its a race, but hey, the perks are financial rewards). Belated Happy Birthday to Sanjiv!

All in, great pictures, Glad to have you here in Singapore!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! *hugs*

Heard you are doing well in Singapore, Gambate!

Keep in touch =)

Anonymous said...

congrats!! hehe.. you want to be teacher.. honors can earn more than a normal grad le.. hahahahaha!!!!

anyway.. one rochester is damn nice.. hehe.. i love the place.. but that's only when i have the car.. :{

MeiYuan said...

Thanks people!

Wei Ling: How r u? Im doing alright here =) Heard from Dom tht u're pretty busy (as usual) ahah!

YQ: Yes One Rochester is very nice! Love the surrounding; but the food is so so only....

Anonymous said...

miss studying too. a lot esp when working life isn't treating u well. lol.

curi some of your pics ya..haven't even posted mine.

can't wait to c u n justin on thurs!

MeiYuan said...

friday cynthia.. Friday

lol

I'll get justin to remind u, busy woman =P

Anonymous said...

haha

overly excited.

friday!