Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Karma

Oh yes I do strongly believe in Karma; that everyone is responsible for their actions.

"Karma is not punishment or retribution, but simply an extended expression or consequences, of natural acts"

So think twice before you commit any action which you might regret doing it later on =) And of course I use this to cool myself down whenever someone offended me; that they will face whatever consequences as a result of their own foolish act.

Anyway we're living in a circle of life; what you do to others will eventually come back to haunt you ... *evil laughsSs...

H A H A H A


Anyway I find this picture amazingly fantastic!! The picture of Batman and Robin was actually chalked out on the street!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

But see.... even Batman & Robin cannot help improve our karma, its all entirely up to us
=D