Monday, April 5, 2010

Xie Xie Lao Shi

Yesterday, Sanjiv volunteered to "experiment" Mandarin learning through reading cards
My mum is awesome!!
She tutored him through the kindergarten way
LOL


The very hardworking learner



Reading cards

He can read 30 words within an hour!
Talented, no?

4 comments:

Ting said...

Yesss! He probably has photographic memory, don't know if I got that right..lol!

Anyways, we have a lot to catch up because I felt like we are losing in touch...-_-

Good news for you! I'll be in Msia for six months (July to Jan 2011)

Hope all is well with you!! Miss u heapsss! xoxox

MeiYuan said...

Oh he has short term memory too. HHAHAHA. everyday gotta refresh the lesson =)

YOU'LL BE BACK FOR 6 FREAKING MONTHS!! THAT IS AWESOME NEWS!!!!!! WE HAVE TONS TO CATCH UP!!!!!!! back for training?

OH CAN'T WAIT. its more than a year to go hahaha!

Anonymous said...

Good job, Teacher and Student! So, when is the Cantonese class starting?

Aidan said...

HELLO MEI YUAN. I DIDN'T KNOW YOU BLOG. Hahaha. No, I'm not a stalker but I was bored and was clicking around.

Anyway, hello!!!