My sticker collection from primary school.
My classmates & I used to hide these under our school table & it's our source of entertainment during boring subjects ;)
My sister & I used to spend long afternoons playing with these
The entrance to innocence
Such nice & intricate details of the interior
I hate to admit this, but I've also had a Hello Kitty version of Polly Pocket!
Yes I'm drawn to miniatures
My collection of badges during the swimming years
Was rummaging through my stack of letters & greeting cards
I think I got this on Primary 1
Haha! Such innocence
Lol Tinger!! Guess what I found??
Small notes we write for each other during exam period ;)
And we scribbled each other's pencil box. Oh high school years!
Must-haves for every girl!
Yes she's a beauty. Can you believe Barbie is already 50years old??
7 comments:
omg
i remember those stickers!
and the letters!
i used to have STACKS of them, but i threw them all away simply because, those ppl don't mean anything to me anymore...
but i kinda regret it now=(
and i hope you're ok!
*huGZ*
mail or msn or anything k=)
OMG OMG!!! I just burst out a laugh at the library, luckily it's not too obvious...hahaha! I can't believe you still have that letter, I can't even remember when I wrote that. Dang!! Can we please look through that and laugh our ass off when I go home this summer!! :) :)
Hope everything is going well with u!! Miss u tonss! xoxo
Ps/U're too cute for collecting those polly pockets!! hehe
-Ting-
jojo: YES! we all come from the same era, same interest & hobbies haha! well i keep everything, brings back really good memories =) and thanks! im feeling better now hehe... just one of the days lar u know
tinger!! i have stacks of your letters!! especially those from you where u just went to the states! so funny hahaha! i totally forgot bout our "jokes" those days lol! and yes the polly pockets are, well; too pretty to be thrown away ;)
Oh, there's my polly pocket! At least you still keep that. I kept only my 5 barbies, haha! From the first one from cousin Yan Ping til the last one we bought from some houseware sale, remember?
At least my Polly Pocket is with you.....I miss My Little Pony! haha! Found it?
Haha I love this entry! Was amused! :) Barbie is 50? heh :)
I've linked you from my blog too! Thanks! :) Keep in touch.
Haha! hey dom.
Well these are what lil girls our era played with when they are young =)
Post a Comment