Sunday, August 12, 2007

My short break

4-days break is definitely not enough; well it is worse if you minus off 12 hours for travelling time between Spore -> Seremban -> Singapore.

But am glad I spent quality time with family despite the insufficient break, nowadays it is not easy to get every member of the family to be back at home for a dinner. (and hey, it's only me, my sis and my parents) I guess we all took for granted the time we spent together when we were young, those days when my parents will send us to school, training sessions, calligraphy lessons, countless competitions... Come to think about it, we are one heck of an active family who is so competitive that we get our ass involved in every activity haha! Just to name a few: swimming, drawing, calligraphy, speech/story telling, spelling bee(ohmygod), singing(double ohmygod)... It's crazy I know, but those were the moments which brought us so much closer together; and created such an amazing memory lane in our lives.

ANYWAY, what was my point?

oh yeah, the break... is not enough. I guess I should stop whining =P

First of all, HUGE APOLOGIES to Cynthia, Justin and Vivian for not being able to meet up. (to cynthia: ampun tuanku, beribu ribu ampun... really wanted to catch up with each other on how we are doing) Can't wait till convocation!!

And Yi Ting, yes girl, wish we could spend more time together other than the hot sweaty KTM ride... Have fun training and we shall meet up the next time I'm up!

And Vincent! Didnt know u were coming to Singapore as I didnt check my msgs... Anyway we'll meet up during convocation and yes you can tell us allllll about your behind-the-lens career

It's Monday tomorrow... damn

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

now it's very difficult to have the whole family to sit down and talk over dinner.. not only your family.. it's most families... not sure about malaysia.. but singapore... that's the thing.. and esp people our age... friends and family and relationships.. we have to juggle well..

Anonymous said...

When knowing the break is short, it enhance the quality of time you spent where-ever and with whoever.

BTW, don't worry, I'm getting you out to the swimming pool very soon, weather permitting!