IT'S FRIDAY NIGHT!!
yeah it's something worth celebrating! Was supposed to head down to Movida tonight for friend's birthday party but on second thought; have to give it a pass coz I'M WORKING TOMORROW early morning at the ISTANA! And since it's my first event experience there, must make sure that I'm in tip top condition to remember all the do's and dont's there....
so yeah
Still havent iron my clothes =/
On a higher note, I'll be part of the biggest music/arts/dance project in Singapore: WOMAD2007!! So excited! WOOHHOO!
3 comments:
thanks for the msg on my blog!
good luck n have fun working tom!! take some pics too!! :)
xoxo,
ting
Job sounds exciting! EXCELLENT !
=D
haha!
ting: Istana restrict the public to take pics; so *even if i did take some pics, dont think its wise for me to post it up haha!
aunt jo: yeah sounds interesting; but in order to make it interesting, we have to put in ALOT of hardwork too!
=P
Post a Comment