Wednesday, May 9, 2007

HOME SWEET HOME!

YES! I'm back to Seremban..!


for a less than a week...


And I will definitely make sure that I spend every single second
worthwhile


=D

4 comments:

Ting said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ting said...

Sorry i had to erased it cuz I made a mistake ;P Anyways, I'm jealous u r at home now. I just postponed the date to go home cuz I need to get everything settled before I leave here. I had my ticket rebooked on the 30th of May, hopefully I don't have to change the date again. I probably will call u sometimes soon! U'll be free right? Let me know k! <3

Anonymous said...

E-E-E-N-J-O-Y !!!
=D

MeiYuan said...

Ting: I will be running around from today onwards haha..gotta meet up with my friends and go shopping! I'll let u know when k?

Jo: I will definitely enjoy myself! Doin that already! ahha!