Monday, April 30, 2007

B R E A K A W A Y

Oh yes! I might be taking my 2 weeks break starting from next week before i venture into the real working world! well not that I'm not "really" working right now.. just that after two weeks I'll be OFFICIALLY an employEE of the company =)

Anyway been busy with projects (as usual yeah).. Our company was dealing with an event with the Grand Hyatt in Mumbai for the China House Opening and GUESS WHAT?! I was sooooooo close to flying there for the launch BUT my director says "You know it is pretty dangerous for a girl to fly there alone..." There goes my chance of travelling and staying at the GRAND HYATT!! oh well there'll be other opportunities *i hope

Just finished the Coke Life Grand Draw for the Subaru Imprezza and another GUESS WHAT?! a 4 yr old boy just won that!! Sheesh.. well of course the parents/guardian will be collecting on behalf of him..BUT STILL!! some ppl are just born to be lucky =P

I still remember seconds before the draw I was telling my director that he will be changing a person's life in just.. SECONDS.. Its funny how we think that our actions / behaviour or even existence actually CHANGE people's life? Come to think about it we are all influencing each other, directly or indirectly; either we like it or not. I mean IF I weren't born, maybe the world will be a totally different place! Well maybe not such drastic difference hehe!

..OH WELL..

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS on your new job !!!! I'm happy you'll be in Singapore for awhile !! Hey, now you can take up windsurfing, huh???!! My windsurfing gear are coming with me in June - I suggest you complete a windsurfing course so you can use my equipment then! =)

suYin said...

hee. 7th or 8th meet can? 4th-6th me 'schedule' full haha

MeiYuan said...

aunt jo: oh yeah windsurfing!! i'm still tryin to get a place near here so can hangout at the beach all the time!

suyin: eeeehhhhhhh....sorry now only checked my blog... should have meet up today man! hhaa.. anyway ur break til when?

Anonymous said...

You MUST YOU MUST get a place near me in MT !!! I certainly look forward to hanging out with you more! We can go windsurfing, cycling, roller blading, cable-skiing, makan, shop... alamak ..... list is endless !!!
=)
x

suYin said...

me break from may-early aug. :)

will be back in july...