Sunday, February 11, 2007

Jalan Jalan Cari Makan!!

Chinese New Year is just around the corner YAY!!!!!!!!! One more week and I can see my family already woohoo!! Can't wait!! Missing everybody here!!

BUT I havent do my CNY shopping yet.............


Was at Chinatown the other day and it was PACKED!! After 23 years being in and out of Singapore, this is my first time going to Chinatown before CNY haha! (And I was there alone *sob). Anyway I went there for a task..which is to get a suitable location for my Coke Light sampling.. needless to say the whole area was fully booked due to the last minute timing!


WELL...while busy taking pictures of suitable areas; once in a while i pretended as a tourist =D I was actually SHOCKED to see some of the happenings in Chinatown!


Old School Deco!

Wonder what are they queueing up for??



THIS!!! Ba gua n Pork Floss!!



Can NEVER find this in Malaysia!!

Sorry ppl..I know this site is kinda non-halal hehe..but i can't help it!! =)

Can't wait till Chinese New Year!!!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't sob being there alone... I'll be joining you very soon scouring the streets of Singapore!!!!!
=D
O Man .... those bak kua...... cannot wait !!!

lets cari makan together... then jalan jalan & relax !!!

MeiYuan said...

haha! yeah can't wait!!

we'll definitely eat n eat n eat n fatten up during chinese new year!!

Anonymous said...

if ever u grow fat... i think i'll stop smoking... what a big liar!!

**justin

MeiYuan said...

haha!! say la you don't want to quit smoking!