Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Its the time of the year again!

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!


This is the day where we reflect on our relationship and cherish our partner

This is the day where we re-flame the died out chemistry =D

This is also the day for business companies and advertisers to increase their profit haha!
(I shall not be a victim of them huahuahua)



BE NICE TO YOUR OTHER HALF!!




3 comments:

Ting said...

hey!

Thanks for the msg at my new blog!

I still have one major meet and it's three weeks away. But after that, I'll get a week off. Can't waitt!! Hehe..

I'll be fine...it just takes some times for me to get through it :)

P.S/ Could you email me your address

Catherine said...

jus notice ur blog~~~~

Happy Valentine's Day to you ya~~~

MeiYuan said...

Thanks!!

Vday is just another normal day for me haha!

Hope u guys are doing well in Msia!