Tuesday, January 23, 2007

After a week at work

I'm in my office now.. was rushing for some quotations. Decided to update abit after my lunch so here i am.

Anyway my first week of work was not bad. Colleagues r like my lecturers (haha!). In a good way as they've taught me tons of stuff. So yeah it's pretty good here as I get to do hands-on stuff by managing events and pre-planning.

Last weekend was a blast. Met up with a friend at orchard for lunch n dropped by at centrepoint to meet my colleague for a Philips Roadshow. Unfortunately it was raining so yeah kinda spoilt the mood for shopping hehe!

On Sunday I met up with almost-all my relatives in Singapore for luncheon. Congrates to Gek Zhuan for the baby boy! He is so adorable.. =) Went Singapore Island Country Club after that as the boys wanna get some tanning haha! It was a rather relaxing weekend for me..

Well that's all for now.. Need to get back to my work. My lappy is still giving me problem so I have yet to apply the broadband internet service at my place.. Will keep u guys updated! Cheerios!!

5 comments:

suYin said...

yay! chanmeiyuan blogging! haha update more :)

Anonymous said...

yuan yuan!!! u got a blog too! :) i'm glad to see that u doing with ur job. school just started yesterday, kinda nice cuz no hw yet...lol! well, i'm not gonna talk much. i miss u tonsss! take care girly~

Anonymous said...

oh..forgot to leave my name..it's yi ting by the way :)

MeiYuan said...

yeah.. am still tryin to get use to blogging haha! well since i've no time to keep in touch wt everybody so this is one of the ways i stay in touch wt u guys!

Liquor Whisper said...

Spore Spore...
Take pictures for me - Not ur pic, but HER pics!!!

You got what I mean yo!

Love,
Pretty Kaijie.