Well i'm not really a blogging person but being far away from home, this is one tiny little gesture which I can do to keep them updated.
So to all my friends back in Msia, US or...wherever u are, I'm doing fine here in Singapore. (yes) Today was the first day of my internship with Comcepts, went to an opening ceremony for a launch of product by ABB (some electrical engineering stuff) and yeah got to know more bout the company. My colleagues r a bunch of friendly ppl which helped me alot in adapting to the working environment in Spore...
Well so far so good.. I'll post more updates bout the place i stay with some visuals... (am still learning how to blog =)
1 comment:
hie... am i the first to comment? : ) miss u la.. when coming back to kl? remember to call me out!
Post a Comment