There is always a point in life where we will have to get out of the cocoon and embrace the outer world..
I'm not complaining though
that piggie throat ... makes me crinch!! hahaah
You probably needed that 'vacation' lol coz you've been so busy. Seemed like you had a lot of fun! :) It's crazy I'm almost done here, can't believe I'm leaving next Wednesday. Bittersweet emotion -.-Can't wait to see you though!!!! xoxo
Jo: Yes piggie throat! Imagine there're like 30+ pigs "sacrificed" on that plate. EEKS! Ting: I know how you feel! After all, you've been there for like... close to 10years?! Don't worry, we'll keep you company alright. lol ;)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
that piggie throat ... makes me crinch!! hahaah
You probably needed that 'vacation' lol coz you've been so busy. Seemed like you had a lot of fun! :)
It's crazy I'm almost done here, can't believe I'm leaving next Wednesday. Bittersweet emotion -.-
Can't wait to see you though!!!! xoxo
Jo: Yes piggie throat! Imagine there're like 30+ pigs "sacrificed" on that plate. EEKS!
Ting: I know how you feel! After all, you've been there for like... close to 10years?! Don't worry, we'll keep you company alright. lol ;)
Post a Comment