Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Sometimes we just need to jump off the cliff

So, work has been hectic,
And the company has decided to give us a short break
over at the new integrated resorts last weekend.

We spent our day at Sentosa,
and night at Marina Bay Sands.
Work habit: we treasure EVERY single waking hour

Private Villa @ Siloso


Bedroom built around trees


Private Jaccuzzi


Rechel and I




My favourite parts:
HERSHEYS outlet in RWS! We practically fainted in there
CASINO! Got my first experience in gambling. Yea yea I've never gambled in Genting before.

And this!


Full of anticipation


Fully equipped



The company



The hotties



She was very very afraid



MEGAZIP!



Yes, she was afraid.
I was busy capturing video


The awesome height


Beach view from the top


Perfect for adrenaline rush


Overall, it was a great weekend getaway
before the F1 craze kicks in again.



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where? Where? WHERE?! I so wanna do the flying fox!!! Open to public??

Cheers
Auntie Jo

MeiYuan said...

It's at Sentosa!! And yes it's for the public. Can try their obstacle course too.

We go together the next round you're back k!

Anonymous said...

You can count on it!!! Look forward to it !! Make yourself free for me, should be around CNY 2011

xoxo

Anonymous said...

nice profile pic, btw

Pipin said...

wahhhhhhh ........ so fun....... i wannnnnnntttttt

Anonymous said...

err..... when r you climbing back up the cliff to update this blog?
:) :)