I took too little effort to blog; thousand apologies for friends / families who wished to learn more about my life through my blog. I'll try harder, I promise!
Since it's a beautiful Sunday, and I woke up with a chirpy mood - I've decided to change my blog layout! The buttons are "cute as a button" right?
And I've also (finally) decided to start packing!
Some of you might have known that I'm moving back to Malaysia, for good. Yes, for good.
For those who are unaware of this, no, this is not a sudden decision. I've been wanting to move back since a year or two ago; I stayed on because of F1 last year - well it was the first ever night race and I did want to be a part of the history. No regrets there, and the next thing I know, the 2nd F1 was coming.
Initially, I gave myself a year in Singapore for experience and exposure, and then things started to build on - I became a Permanent Resident, with plans to move up etc... However, deep down inside, there was always something missing.
Every single time I went back to hometown for a break, I've never looked forward to come back to Singapore. Yes, never once. It was a sign. I knew that no matter how successful I am, how much money I have, I will not be as happy as I would be with my family around. It's not that I do not like to be in Singapore - in fact, this country is great! It's so well organised that I do wish that Malaysia is as improved as Singapore.
The thing is, I've been staying by myself since I was 16; and since then, I've only been moving further and further - from sports school, to A levels, to college, and now, Singapore. Being away for 10years ain't easy, and I do not want to spend my future regretting on not spending more time with my loved ones!
Hence, I had a few chats with my directors sometime in June that F1 this year will be my final project here, and then I'm coming home. With a blink of an eye, this will be my final week in Singapore (officially), though I will still come back off and on...
A brand new chapter of my life is starting, and I seriously can't wait!
6 comments:
har har har?? must let me know when u come bk here for visiting again! i only met u once ar~ T_T
yes yes yes! i will be back soon! might be travelling in and out every 2 weeks during the starting period ;)
damn funny!!! you have a bag that says bags.. Haha!! like labelling the glass glass.. HAHA!
yeah i think i got that habit from u.
label yourself as "something" then you send yourself back to msia.. :P
okay! text me, still the same number yea :)
Post a Comment