There is always a point in life where we will have to get out of the cocoon and embrace the outer world..
K maybe minus the layers.
Planning on having 6 kids? =)
NO WAY! hahaha! how are you by the way??
Thank God you are not planning on 6 kids, but hope you are not planning for MORE than that - I won't be able to remember all their names! hahaha!I am good, thanks. =)
hey i found ur blog thru e-ling who linked yiting, and great work! am linking you to mine :) and had a good laugh the post with polly pockets!eileen chong
6 is just a small number.. you're looking at double digits right? :P
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Planning on having 6 kids? =)
NO WAY! hahaha! how are you by the way??
Thank God you are not planning on 6 kids, but hope you are not planning for MORE than that - I won't be able to remember all their names!
hahaha!
I am good, thanks. =)
hey i found ur blog thru e-ling who linked yiting, and great work! am linking you to mine :) and had a good laugh the post with polly pockets!
eileen chong
6 is just a small number.. you're looking at double digits right? :P
Post a Comment