because I had the most exhausting dream ever.
It was so tiring that I woke up with my neck, back & legs sore.
In my dream, I was back to school. Not just any school, it's a school situated in a Kampung where I had to swim across the ocean every single day to study Chemistry. The strong waves & the thought of sharks attacking scare the hell outta me. And the best part is, I had to mop the classroom floor everyday with Chinese Calligraphy brush. No wonder I'm so tired.
Just when I thought of quitting school (you know, juggling between swimming & studying & mopping the floor with brush); my teacher said I scored 90.5/100 so I can't quit!! How depressing.
The moment I open my eyes, I sighed with a relieve.
THANK GOD I'M WORKING NOW
4 comments:
omg, that's a very random dream indeed. thank god it was a dream huh..lol. who still mop the floor nowadays..hahaha. hope all is well!! miss u heapss! xoxo
ting
LOL i know...my dream can be hilarious at times
when are you coming back??!!! miss u tons too!!
lol ... its a funny dream - at least it was as the way it was described. Thought you might enjoy the swimming...
haha well i would enjoy the swimming part.. but it was like scary big waves & dark blue sea! so nah it was quite tiring
hehe!
Post a Comment