Sunday, February 15, 2009

I can't believe it!

Within one week, I have accumulated 7 days of MC, 3 bottles of eye drops, and a hole in my purse.

Today has got to be one of my worst days ever. Waking up with red and swollen eyes, I took a cab to TTS Hospital, Emergency department. Yes, all the specialists were closed so I had no choice, plus I can't possibly wait for another day to get my eyes treated.

It's been a week since my right eye was red, went to two different doctors and they reassured me that it is NOT contagious and probably I just had an allergy which causes the inflammation.

Today, I can't take the risk anymore.

How depressing can it be, going to the hospital ALONE on a SUNDAY, in which the nurses misplaced my file somewhere that resulted in a 4-hrs wait, only to receive the news that I've gotten BILATERAL VIRAL CONJUNCTIVITIS.

By the way, this had nothing to do with the lasik. - reassured by all 3 doctors

Another 4 days of medical leave.

Oh how exciting


So people, remember to wash your hands frequently and DO NOT rub your eyes. The conjunctivitis virus is out to attack!

1 comment:

suYin said...

oh my.. take care okay. sleep more & get well soon! :)