Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Chap Goh May is coming...

Are you the kind of person who flips through the newspaper and pauses the moment you reach the horoscope page?

I do. Once in a while.

But I tend not to take it seriously; which I think is a good thing.

If there is one question which I could ask the predictors, it would be:

"Will I find a job which I truly enjoy and spend the rest of my life in it?"

~~

I know, depression always hit me after a LOOOong break at home. All of a sudden it reminded me of the times I spent in Bkt Jalil, training my butt off for swimming. Those were the days where I cried to sleep at night on the double-deckered bed and flooded my goggles with tears the moment I jumped into the pool the next morning.

But I never regretted it.

Perhaps it would be the same this time. I think.

I hope.

No comments: