Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Post War

So the Singapore Formula One had finally ended... I've never been that busy in my entire life before. It was a spectacular experience; but it could have been better if we had the time to snap snap snap some pictures during the race days.

Having only 2 hours of sleep everyday during the whole race week, busy is an understatement.

Here are some post event pictures of us without the Johnnie Walker uniform, but with loads of eye bags, skinny faces, dark eye circles and most importantly, the "oh-i'm-so-relieved" smiles


Darling Rechel & I
We worked together through countless sleepless months


Edna & I
The coolest client ever!


Extremely helpful hotel staff who stayed up late with the team



With ma boys!



the picture says it all: over-stressed



Befriend the photographer



Julia & I
Great pleasure working with her since early this year


With the UK team


Time to feed the hungry ghosts



At the end of the day, I've developed a new hobby

4 comments:

Ting said...

yay finally some picss!

ur last pic made me laugh man..hahaha!

hope all is well girl!! xoxo

Doreen said...

hey, looking good babe! :)

Anonymous said...

HAHAHA!!!.. i like the last pic... quite classic lo... :P

MeiYuan said...

hey hey hey!

yeah the last pic was me talking on the phone.. i cant remember who i was talking too by the way lol!

and DOREEN! long time no see!