So yes, I'm moving again. Thanks to my landlord for announcing the big news in my busiest month of the year. "Parents are moving in with us"; so they said. In fact, I have the feeling that they just want to increase the rent based on the market value. Knowing me, who negotiated the last rent hike, will most likely can't afford a steep rise in rental.
I guess it's the supply and demand rule.
So here I am, feeling heartbroken for spending S$700 on deposit and agent fee on another new-found-place. That's equivalent to RM1,500 (!) Juggling my hectic schedule in this week before F1, I'm so tired and exhausted that I immediately booked the first house I viewed. Malas la...
I CAN'T WAIT FOR FORMULA ONE TO BE OVER
I, or WE (everyone who is involved in F1) have been saying this since last week. I guess the workload has finally taken a toll on us and that we do not feel as excited anymore. Even though we will be upclose and personal with celebrities like "Xiao S" and Ryu Si Won; along with Lewis Hamilton, Mika Hakkinen etc... I'm just looking forward for the Hari Raya break where I can actually rest without having to worry about work.
Trust me, constantly going over the 'to-do-list" in my mind is freaky. I shampooed my hair twice this morning. Thats how freaky it is.
So this is the price to pay when they give you a Blackberry. I wonder what's gonna happen if the company decided to give me a car.
I need a beach holiday...desperately.
Oh well, I've been saying that since.. last year? HAH! Hopeless
2 comments:
yay!! finally u updated ur blog. u better take good care of ur health ya!!
have u taken any pics when u're were at F1 tho? i wanna c!! :)
we have some catch up to do!! hehe! talk to u later girl!!
try to hang in there!! think bt ur futuree! xoxox
yeay an update!
when everything's over, some pictures for the eye candy ya?
Post a Comment