Sunday, August 10, 2008

Contrast


So I've had too much afternoon nap (note:3pm - 7.30pm) earlier and I regretted it now considering the fact that I should be sleeping early for another hectic week to come.


If you hadn't know yet, what's keeping me real occupied lately is this

The world's first night race - Singapore Formula 1


I can feel the adrenaline rush and sleepless nights already. The heart thumping moments, the endless phone calls, the constant running... It's a mind wrecking thought to even visualise the project as this is indeed, the first ever night race ever organized. Just like a Monaco race, with street lights on.

I'm so overwhelmed by challenging projects that it is really keeping me on my toes every single work day. I love what I'm doing right now, but that's about it. Fullstop.

It has come to a point where I almost do not look forward for weekends as work is the only thing that keeps me alive. What's the point of having a rewarding job while I can't share the scrumptious dinner with people I dearly care? Sacrifices should be worth it, if not what's the point of even trying?

No comments: