Thursday, July 10, 2008

Love is in the Air!

3 more days and I will have to be a responsible working adult again.

No, don't get me wrong. It's just that I've taken a week off from my work to spend some quality time with family, friends and my home TV before I head for a 3-months "no-you-cannot-take-break" project.

And it's great to sit around at home, not doing anything. Despite the occasional mailing to my office and clients, I feel exceptionally relaxed and contented! It's great to be a kid again =)

Not to mention that it's totally great catching up with friends during road trip & outings. Nothing beats good food (think:Penang) and great company! I think we should do this more often, it's definitely beneficial for the soul. Almost a year after we graduate, it's a comforting thought to know that our circle of friends have matured from the "playful period", are doing well in the corporate world, supporting family in terms of financial & yet we still remain as close as we were during the college times.











One thing for sure, I know whenever I listen to Jason Mraz's "I'm Yours", I will reminiscent about our road trip and the wacky stuff we did.

2 comments:

Gloria Fong said...

Shit, i knew i saw you in penang.
I was at soi, then i saw you outside ss. you never call me ): and why am i whacky. lols

MeiYuan said...

SERIOUS? u should have call me!! i didnt know u were there =(

lol u're such a frequent clubber and hyper; hence wacky lol