Saturday, July 19, 2008

Batman's Lamborghini

Yes I've watched The Dark Knight.

and No I'm not gonna be a spoiler and reveal everything here. Go watch it yourself!

I'm just gonna say that the plot is so superb that it kept my eyes wide throughout the movie. Plus the fact that Christian Bale is exceptionally gorgeous and Heath Ledger's role as a joker is out-of-the-world.

And it's really sad to see "A tribute to our dear friend Heath Ledger" at the credits roll.

On another note, retail therapy session with cousin today was fruitful. And Project Runway Season 5 is out!! It will definitely be really interesting this season especially after such a great performance in Season 4. I'm having pretty high expectation... make it work people!

Oh don't you just love Saturdays!

2 comments:

suYin said...

aiyoyo. last time u nv reply my comment, i thought u busy no time. =.="

i'm back in pg now.. goin back to sg on e 28th. when u free ar?

MeiYuan said...

yeah work is crazy lately.. but we should seriously go out one day. Text me when u're back!!!