Sunday, April 27, 2008

I miss her already!



Yes! My sister was down to Singapore for the weekend..and hands down! One of the best weekends I ever had in Singapore. Nothing beats a great movie night, Hainanese Chicken Rice at Bugis, tea time at Dempsey, shopping at Vivocity, Sushi Tei for lunch and sleeping at the same bed just like old times!



Queuing up for Strawberry Milkshake & Milo McFlurry haha!

At Jones the Grocer @Dempsey

Sinfully Delicious

Kind to my Soul

Happy Colours

The Joker

After some Rocky Roads

The Satisfied Tourist

Latte Anyone?

I like!

Got Milk?

Some say we look alike

The only decent picture of the 3 musketeers

Oh what a great weekend!

I'm always happy when the people around me are happy! Especially the loved ones =)


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

who drank strawberry milkshake ar?

MeiYuan said...

oh ya hor its vanilla hahaha!

but u kept asking me to pronounce strawberry thats why la!

FanArticalLand said...

yer, u update faster leh...but we hav all the same pictures uploaded...haha!

Anonymous said...

dont push the blame to me...

se-taw-bel-ly milk-sake-ers

Anonymous said...

Yummy....makes me crave for some milky shake and choc ...
I need to get my candy fix soon! haha