Sunday, March 9, 2008

Change upon us?

So we Malaysians had chosen the fate for the our country during the 2008 general election. As shocking as it may be, I believe most of us had predicted the outcome even before the politicians started campaigning for the election.

I didn't vote... I didn't even register (I know...shame on me..) But I'm indeed glad that Malaysians are finally stepping out and voted for a CHANGE! Just like what Obama stresses on: if we want a change, YES WE CAN. And definitely this involves everyone. I admit that politics is not my cup of tea; however, since it evolves in our everyday lives, I can't help but feel excited towards the result. Let's hope that the new elected parliamentary body will be able to sustain their promises, provide us with new hope and future. After all, this is towards the best of ALL Malaysians.

Come to think about it, this 2008 rat year is definitely marking it's trail in history.

Well I'm keeping my fingers crossed and hope for the better in future =)

Come what may!

No comments: