Friday, March 23, 2007

What's your dream job?

I was chatting with one of my girlfriends yesterday regarding what industry we wanna be in when we've graduated. The short few-minutes chat session actually put me up on thought for the rest of the day =O

I know this sounded cliche but I believe that each and everyone of us use to talk about who/what we want to be when we grow up. Not to mention that it is a somewhat compulsory title for journals during primary school. Then all the doctors, architects, engineers, teachers bla bla bla profession will come into the picture.

But me... being in the more artsy side; HATE to have a job which requires me to sit in the office from 9am-5pm (sorry to those who work in the bank hehe)

Anyway, back to my topic.. What's our ambition? What do I want to be when I grow up?


Considering the fact that I'm pretty much GROWN UP... (right?haha)


Well, I studied mass communication, majored in Film and TV broadcasting, truly believing that it is/was my passion. Did not-too-bad in my production academic side with the past documentaries, short videos, advertisements...u name it. Yeah was so passionate enough to join film competitions and video awards

BUT Look where I am now? Events management... The reason i chose this path was also because i LOVE handling events, so i get to run around meeting different people, as well as planning for different themes of projects every single time!

Anyway, now that my internship is ending soon (in May); I should really really start thinking that whether this is the path where I want to be in? Or its just a lust thingy =/

So people out there who are working, have you ever wondered that


ARE YOU DOING IT FOR THE MONEY? OR P-A-S-S-I-O-N?


mmm


Come to think about it, anybody out there in the broadcasting industry

who plans to produce a travel program

PLEASE CALL ME!!!
=D

2 comments:

Ting said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ting said...

Even though I'm still in college, but I think for a job. You should do the job that you are passion for, then you'll be happy while you're doing it. If you doing a job that you totally hated just for money, it's not worth your time at all.

Does it make sense? :P