Friday, March 2, 2007

She's ALIVE!

I know i've been abandoning my blog lately.. Probably I'm still in the holiday mood =D

Anyway, during the time when i'm not blogging......

- Spent GREAT time with family during Chinese New Year

- Tried doing chin-ups with my aunt (which is a bad idea haha)

- I've turned 23!!!! (oh man..)

- Got tanned @Langkawi with my pal who came back from the states

and alot more!! I'll post more pictures for that..


And I'm finishing my first half of internship soon! 2 months past like..a blink! haha! Which means I have to prepare my final report soon... Assignment nightmare all over again!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the holiday mood!! 23 is still young! Look forward to more pictures!
=)

Ting said...

I've been checking your blog more than two times a day just to see if you have update your blog..lol!~ Good to know that you're alive..ahaha!~ Can't wait for your pics :)

MeiYuan said...

I'm so sorry for the irregular updates! i will try to update more! n regarding the pictures.. i hav some complications uploading it so u guys gotta wait! =)