Monday, March 19, 2007

2 more months =D

Time really flies! I've actually ended my first term of internship! two more months to go and I'll be getting REAL salary woohoo!!

I've honestly learnt alot during this internship; at the same time being treated as an employee instead of intern (except the pay lar...). Its good being able to take charge and make decisions in handling an event, not to mention having the opportunities to work with big multinational companies!!

But one thing... I missed home cooked food!! Well its pretty "tiring" if i just cook for myself so everyday i end up tapau-ing from the food stalls =)

Anybody wanna sponsor me home cooked food?? haha!!

4 comments:

Pipin said...

congratulation..... 2 months is short... clippp clipp clipp your eyes and 2 months lewat and salary come.

Ting said...

OMG!! That's exciting!! I can't believe u'll be working for real soon!!! I hope we still be able to hang out when I got visit u in Spore this summer! :)

Anonymous said...

Alamak... I thought the home cooked food is available in Goodman Road ?? hahaha!
=)

MeiYuan said...

pipin: oh yeah 2 mths is reli fast haha! cant believe im graduating soon!

tinger: reli hope u can drop by to spore! thn i can show u ard!! yay!!

aunt jo: home cooked food in goodman road too "jia lak" haha! like reunion dinner all the time =D