I'm finally free! My first day off after 2 weeks =) Visited my grandma earlier this morning and am at my aunt's place now.. We're going swimming later at Singapore Island Country Club woohoo! It's been ages since I last dipped in the pool.
Anyway I was working at IMM yesterday for the Philips roadshow.. was there to make sure the event was on time and following the schedule. Collaberated with Mediacorp as their artist Pan Ling Ling was there to do the cooking demo with Lisa Leong (dunno whether you all have heard of them before haha).
and YES!! Pictures time!!
The Johnnie Walker King George V Blue Label Launch
The 1.75l bottle is sealed with REAL GOLD AND DIAMONDS!!
With George (graphic designer) and Linda.. Didn't take pictures with the rest as they're too busy haha
And some updates on the place i live. I'm staying opposite the East Coast so it's reeeeaaalllllyyyy nice to have the sea view. The beach is awesome and people there are really health conscious as we can see people jogging and cyling and rollerblading. Here are some pics..
The sunrise from my place..
I went for location recce on Thursday to search for suitable area for my Coke Light sampling as I'm taking over all the F&N projects. I have more pictures in my office's desktop (which unfortunately the computer has some problems in uplodang pictures) so i'll update you guys soon bout my "research"!!
3 comments:
Are you researching the location on the beach for your F&N project? So, did you check the beach via the very reliable rusty old bicycle or using your legs???! =D
Alamak! I can't wait .. the pictures make me wished I'm home this very instant!!
I'll show you the windsurfing club when I return... you may want to consider taking up the sport...
soon u'll get to visit your reliable rusty old bicycle! one more week to go!!
and windsurfing huh? note: im pretty bad at balancing hehe!
i went there b4! haha.. see u this coming thurs/fri..
Post a Comment