Yes..busy-nya..hehe..
The whole day I've been rushing for the Johnnie Walker Blue Label launch which will be on next tuesday. Its a formal-black tie dinner as the invited guests are all the CEOs from both Singapore and Malaysia. *excited.. hehe!
Anyway, the weather is making me sleepy. The constant rain has caused so much problem for us. 3rd flood wave attack to Johorians..feel so sorry for them. With the festive season around the corner, I doubt that they will actually enjoy this Chinese New Year.
On a higher note, there are some "funny" signboards in Singapore. Geylang is known as the red light district in Singapore (u know what i mean). Today when I was passing by that area (not intentionally coz I'll have to pass geylang on my way to work), I noticed that there is this restaurant called "Lim Sam Seng Restaurant". Get the message? haha! And there's this "Gay World Hotel"..ISH!!
Gotta get back to work!
LATER!!
6 comments:
nice hotel name...hahaha!~ ok, so i tried to call ur old number yesterday but it kept on going to voice msg. did u change ur number? if u do, could u give it to me plss?? thankss chica, i'll talk to ya lata!! xoxoxoxo AH TING
Yo girl! Did you meet up with Mei Ying too? Good to read things are good at work and in Singapore. Be a sponge (learn and absorb as much experience and knowledge) during this initial part of your career as it can bring you far in the future.
hey vitini! i have yet to meet up with her as we're both pretty busy hehe! i was at NTU the other day for some career fair setting up but she was doing her training so yeah... soon hehe!
Halloooooooooooo!!!
AND you didn't even tell me you started a blog??!!!
GREAT to have you onboard blogosphere, I will be dropping in here frequently to get a feel of what you think of Singapore!!
=)
PS: I think its advisable that you delete your comment with the contact and email your pal the number privately ...
alright~ i hav no idea how to use private msgs.. anyway yeah i shall do wht u say! hehe!
Post a Comment